Most people use December as an excuse to eat junk food, drink excessively and spend way to much time shopping. Personally, I see it as a chance to work even harder before enjoying one or two nights of fun during the Christmas holidays. I also get to enjoy my birthday the week before Christmas, and I hate the thought of not feeling my best during celebrations like that. I have had too many bad experiences where I spend the summer months losing weight only to gain it all back in the month of December. Not this time! Here are my fitness goals this month:
1. Get back into running, just for fun. Try and do 2 outdoor runs of any distance
2. Do at least one gym session per week, not just fitness classes
3. Try 2 new workouts on the new Xbox fitness section (loads of free content available!)
4. Increase tricep weights in Body Pump class
5. Maintain my current weight until January
There, now I’ve got that down in print there are no excuses. Let’s do this!
What are your December fitness goals?Follow @fifi_reid