I thought I better come clean about what goals I completed this month, before I set my new targets for August. So here goes….
1. Complete a 7 mile run – I did it! You can read all about it here
2. Go to at least 2 Metafit sessions throughout the month – Fail. I didn’t even manage one.
3. Do a short core workout at home at least 5 times a week – I stuck to this a few times a week but got a bit bored towards the end. You can read my workout at the bottom of this post.
4. Find some new routes for running, ideally with some nice scenery – Success! I found some scenic routes around my hometown and yesterday went city running with a friend.
5. Increase bicep weights in Body Pump class – I did increase my weights to a total of 12kilo but still need to work on completing the track with correct form. Onwards and upwards!
Its amazing how these small improvements rack up when you make a plan. I can’t wait to set my August goals. Who’s with me?